ATHENS TWILIGHT CRITERIUM 2023
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN IN THE ATHENS TWILIGHT CRITERIUM 2023 SWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes”). A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS AT 9:00AM EASTERN on THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2023 AND ENDS AT 6:00PM EASTERN ON SUNDAY, APRIL 30, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Deadline”).
THE VITUS ZENIUM CRS COMPONENT DETAILS
- Lightweight carbon frame & fork
- Internal cable routing
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-speed drivetrain
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
- Prime Baroudeur wheels
THE VITUS ZENIUM CRS: ACCESSIBLE PERFORMANCE
Built with influence from the top-tier Vitus performance models, the Vitus Zenium CRS is a modern carbon road bike designed to push your boundaries and help you grow as a rider.
With a snappier ride feel, comfortable vibration dampening and overall lighter weight, the Zenium's carbon fiber frame is one feature that makes it a standout in its class. Front and rear thru-axles keep the handling predictable and sharpen the bike’s responsive feel and efficiency, especially when you are out of the saddle and working hard up the climbs. Dropped seatstays complete the modern look and allow for a touch more comfort through the rear end on longer rides.
Positioned as a comfortable all-rounder, the Zenium’s geometry is slightly more relaxed than our performance road bikes. Sporty enough for the occasional race and comfortable enough for an all-day epic, it’s a friendly fit designed for comfort and efficiency.
The Zenium CRS is finished with Shimano’s well-proven Ultegra mechanical 11-speed groupset, so you can trust that the gear shifting will be smooth and reliable. Cables are routed internally through a port in the downtube, protecting them from dirt and prolonging the performance of the components. Lastly, Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes give the bike superb stopping performance and help the frame afford wider tires up to 32mm.
That satisfying experience of riding a responsive carbon road bike is where the Zenium excels. Whether you’re looking to push your boundaries as a cyclist or on the hunt for a bike that’s comfortable without sacrificing performance, the Zenium can get you there.
1. HOW TO ENTER: An entry may be submitted by following these steps:
1. Navigate to http://athenstwilight.com/sweepstakes.
2. Fill out your First and Last Name and email address, then press “Submit.” Entrants must be signed up for the Athens Twilight Criterium 2023 Sweepstakes marketing email list at the time they enter the Sweepstakes. No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. Not responsible for lost, late, damaged, or misdirected entries, all of which are void. LIMIT: ONE ENTRY PER PRESON. If additional Entries are received per person, only the Entry received earliest will be eligible. All entries become the exclusive property of Vitus Bikes North America dba Signa Sports United (“Sponsor”) and will not be returned. All entries must be submitted by Sweepstakes Deadline.
2. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be determined from all eligible entries received by 6:00pm Eastern on Sunday, April 30th, 2023 in a random drawing (the “Drawing”). The Drawing will take place on Tuesday, May 2nd, 2023. The Drawing will be conducted by representatives of Sponsor whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
3. PRIZES AND ODDS: There will be a total of one (1) winner and a total of one (1) prize awarded.
1. The prize winner will choose and receive one new Vitus bike, valued up to $4,000 (four thousand US Dollars).
2. A Vitus Bikes North America Rider Experience Agent will contact the winner and help them pick a bike.
3. The bike is regarded new and will come with a standard warranty. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: Up to $4,000 USD, excluding taxes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes Deadline. All prizes will be awarded (assuming sufficient number of eligible entries.) Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery. Sponsor is not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of winners. Winners will be required to provide Sponsor with a signed IRS Form W-9 before receiving their prize. Sponsor will report the actual retail value of prizes awarded on IRS Form 1099 to the extent required by law.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Except residents of Florida, New York, and Rhode Island, Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia, age 18 or older, except employees (and their immediate families and members of the same household) of Sponsor and its affiliates, agents, judges and advertising and promotion agencies.
5. VERIFICATION OF WINNERS AND DELIVERY OF PRIZES: Winners may be required to sign a declaration of eligibility and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. Prizes may be awarded to alternate winners if declarations/releases are not completed at the time that prizes are awarded. Winners agree to use of name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law.
6. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is void outside the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Utah. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States of America. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes if any cause outside of Sponsor’s control corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted on the us.vitusbikes.com website and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and his/her/their Sweepstakes entry) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if he/she/they tampers with the entry process or if his/her/their fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that he/she/they is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor and its directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activity.
7. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of winners, send an email to email@example.com and type “ATC Vitus Sweepstakes” in the subject line. Winners list will be sent after selection and verification of winners. Any requests for the list of winners must be received by Vitus Bikes North America dba Signa Sports United by June 2, 2023.
9. SPONSOR: Vitus Bikes North America dba Signa Sports United, 11613 Reading Rd, Cincinnati OH 45241
10. QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS CONTEST? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and type “Question Re ATC Vitus Sweepstakes” in the subject line.